Monday, April 16, 2007

Harry Potter Character Combatibility Test

You scored as Neville Longbottom. You often feel scared and unsure of yourself as a result of a tough upbringing, but everyone knows you have so much boiling potential in you waiting to burst. You get a strong feeling of elation when you accomplish something and reward yourself for it. You love your friends and family dearly and are a kind and loyal friend to have.

Neville Longbottom

53%

Sirius Black

50%

Bellatrix Lestrange

44%

Albus Dumbledore

41%

Remus Lupin

38%

Luna Lovegood

34%

Ron Weasley

34%

Hermione Granger

34%

Harry Potter

28%

Severus Snape

25%

Oliver Wood

25%

Percy Weasley

16%

Lord Voldemort

9%

Draco Malfoy

0%

Harry Potter Character Combatibility Test
created with QuizFarm.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb,
I'm a great Harry Potter fan as well. Just finished rereading all the books so I can be ready for the nexr one.
I scored as Albus Dumbledor.
HUGS!
Betty

roseygirl said...

Way to go...Albus Dumbledor... :)

Unknown said...

Hi Deb

I scored as Remus Lupin. looking forward to our date in July. Just the 3 of us, You, Me & Harry.

David
:o)

roseygirl said...

Hi David, I am getting very excited about my up coming trip to Aussie and NZ, can't wait to meet you and the children and Raewyn.. Am looking forward to our date :) LOL!

Debbie said...

Hi Deborah,

Gee, I turned out to be Neville Longbottom also, but my lineup is
a little different.
You can check it at
http://knittingdeb.blogspot.com

Your friend,

Debbie